Sunday, November 27, 2016

Up and Up



Seeing things from up there was one of great stuff to do.

From up there i could see all good scenery and realized that I was this tiny tiny little human. A human who still needs to conduct ‘actions’ to the world.
From up there when I walked beneath huge trees and saw leafs dropped, I remembered the cite "No leaf falls but that Allah knows it" (Al Anam:59). Totally reminds me of how nothing in this world that Allah doesn't even know, then all the dirty little unseen-able mistakes I did.


From up there I could get fresh air, get brain-refrezhed, and have tranquility that adds up positivity to my mind, body, and soul.
From up there I could sense how hard it'd be to reach the top. Driving through all the turns, uphill roads, streaming down sweats, most importantly dealing against self-ego and yellings... All struggles would be paid off once I pass those tests. 
From up there I could see the beauty of the other side of my country. I could just be happy even from a tiny district in unpopular place in Indonesia. Being happy is simple, huh?
From up there, all I noticed was the urge to feel grateful.

And that completes everything

No comments:

Post a Comment