Sunday, November 6, 2016

Co-ass life learning

Oh how it’s very dynamic life we’re having.

You won’t realize how meaningful every single chance you have in this life, even a chance just for explanation.

And yes, when we communicate with anyone, maybe it’s hard to tell what you really feel about something. The conversation would lead to be misread.

Somehow it’s good to let one’s feeling settle for a moment but it’s like a bomb that it will eventually explode.

I guess you better talk much, ask anything as much as you know, consider any possibility that may appear, concern in every single aspects that you do, be nice to anyone, and keep smiling even how hard it’d be to put a smile on your face.

Who could do all of them in one time?

I guess I’d raise my hand.


As follow my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment