Sunday, November 6, 2016

Dental Co-ass Lyfe

I wanna share this old story, still, about dental co-assistant.

19th may

I don’t feel like breathing today. Lol.
It’s just so hurt…. Hurting as hell. But we can’t do anything. It’s all just a plan. And human can only set a plan. Whether or not it will succeed, just put to Almighty God.
That simple. Actually.

I’ve let them go. But If I ever remember those pages, it’d be hurt again. All over again. So I don’t need to flip back those pages. I will only have this brand new page every single day.
No matter how hurting it was, you can never be ‘that’ sad, because you’ll always need to move on.

So 1st. don’t ever look back to those old pages
2nd. You can’t be sad forever, simply because if you keep drowning the whole day you’ll just be dead. The thing is, you need to defend yourself. And one more thing, you can never rely on some particular person. Just do it yourself. You just gotta find your confidence to step forward.

Remember, you got this, and spread the positivity. You can open those doors. Each of them until you finally steps to this grand door which got your name written on it, with ‘drg’ tittle in the front.
Well, just stare at your graduation picture up there, and said, “ I just want the colored line over my arm doubled”.

Almost 2 month I’ve been in this wildest jungle in the world, and I’ve cried couple of times. Hopefully this tears drought already, so nothing would stream down my face. Ever. Again.
Hopefully this mind and heart have already built by stainless steel, so it won’t be corrosive no matter how often the tear drops.
Hopefully this body got charged 100% no matter how low the electricity.


You always need to get up. Help yourself. And help people around.

No comments:

Post a Comment