Saturday, November 19, 2016

Words


I am so lack of power when it comes to convince anyone.
I admit my words were so powerless.
I know it sucks… hahaha L

There were thousand idea in my mind to overcome this problem but no one of them worked well.
At time like that, I was thinking any possible words that may brighten anyone’s mind but then it didn’t work either.
But when you’re unintentionally wanted to say motivated words, it just came out that fluent, beauty, brightening words.

Beautiful words then can only blurt when it comes from within, without any boasting intention. Just require the pure will to absorb the words you say to anyone and to you yourself.

Cause you can’t give advice like you’re 100% right, you’re only 50% right instead, or less. And the rest, you learn back from what comes out from your mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment