Sunday, November 6, 2016

The story about Dream Team


Once I have a dream, to get involve in a team where could make dreams come true. Then if I could have it, I would name it as Dream Team. Such dream I was thinking is, to conduct big social project that would make some people’s ideas collected into one aspiring mission. I know it takes a hell lot of guts to decide myself happened to be the one who’s actually start the Dream Team, but yeah, someone has to.

It turned out to be me, the one who couldn’t be any single leader figure out there, be a leader. Not even close to be called as so. I am just speck of dust blown by the wind to nowhere. I never thought I should drag myself out to my comfort zone and be the one the whole group staring at. I would’ve been sitting and watching people moving, but the option left was I have to be standing in the front row and drag people to do something together. I could’ve just walked straightly to my direction, but by this team I walk by looking around. Yeah I should start to get used being in this position, for no matter what, cause if I don’t, nobody moves a muscle, no aspiring mission accomplished.


It has taken a whole lot of tears, yells, joys and gratitude when I was in that position. I won’t in million ways regret any of my moves. But still, I was regretting better things I could’ve been doing.

( to be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment