Sunday, February 12, 2017

Forever Learner

Yay! Hello from the very first blog post in 2017. This year I somehow want some interactions, to anyone who reads, visits, likes, or dislikes this lousy blog. I guess I'll make my blog be at least visible to reach so I could have some comments below. Hahaha minta banget (?). 

This time was the thought I wrote by the end of 2016. I haven't written much in 2017, since it just begun the 2nd month, of course. Also because I have been little distracted by this lil creature in coass thingy, if you know what I mean. 


2016 has been so challenging to me. It’s the beginning of tough journey I am about to climb its top. It’s the time where you’re not only thinking about your self, but the world, the others. At the same time.

This has been the year I got forged, fell off the cliff, trampled, and slapped. I tasted a day with bitterness, sourness, uncomfortable feelings. the feeling like you're being chased by your own time. All of those things is what doesn't kill me, which make me even stronger. At the end of the day those were time that built to insist yourself to remain calm.

Everyday you have to save your energy to walk further, to the path that never been too far to reach. Day by day I got to know myself more and deeper. To know how to rise up, to sense and to be steady facing the struggle. 

The struggle is real, I know. Even though I still figure out… I believe there’s always ease comes after hard times. Surely with difficulty is ease. With difficulty is surely ease. (QS Al-Inshirah : 5-6).

This year I learn a lot, and looking for the next and other years to learn more
Never get bored to say, I am ready to be forever learner

No comments:

Post a Comment