Tuesday, May 31, 2011

MayDay Part.5


15th May

Less than an hour at home, I was going to the course to have try outs. I did 75 questions with dizzy head, 50watt eyes and sleepless body. Right I finished it, got home and.......family time :D

16th May

Had a basketball tournament after school. It's semifinal, if we won, we'd go through final! This time I could play so-called better than before. Although mostly I only spent my time on the bench waiting for subtitution, but it seemed quiet better. But still, I eagerly wanted to play........noone could get me on field unless the coach, so it depends on him. Although it way pretty irritating when I just sit there waiting for the turn, but I believe it's just the way it is. My way just like this. Ok. It was pretty tight game til we made pretty tight score and won!!!!!!!! Awesome! We're going to the final! We've made it cool this far.


20th May

Final game! Yeah after the previous day we got practice, now today we played controlable. Better or worse, coach who can judge it. But I think we're getting pretty better :D at first, we lead the game, but then they made some tight game and adding scores to their team. Unfortunately, we lost! But we're happy enough, lost or won it doesn't matter, we reached final was just great! And all the moment we had, all the fell off sweaten, all the time we'd spent for practice were totally worth it! :D it's more than awesome! ('') ('')


Another things up was exams week. After having hectic days by the basketball match now it's going to be more hectic! Exam week! Starting from 24th to 31th May plus one day left behind, 7th June. Been out of touch to internet the whole week and now I'm starting to get in touch again. It's 7days off before facing the last exam at 7th june.

Now I already summon up everything been up to me on May. How about yours?

Not let's see what June is going to be up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment