Sunday, July 17, 2011

I'm back

Hey hey. I've been skipping updating this blog. busy. probably. but actually, not really. idk what exactly my reason is, but here i tell ya stuffs i've written while i was absent blogging.

It's 1st June and I got accident

It's 1st June and I was crashed by motorist

It's 1st June and I'm totally messed up

It's 1st June and I can't help crying

It's 1st June and I can barely feel my right foot

It's 1st June and I can't stop crying

It's 1st June and I feel hurt the most

It's 1st June and I got wounds like almost everywhere

It's 1st June and I got my body’s bleeding

It's 1st June and I bothered everyone

It's 1st June and I'm writing this crying

It's 1st June and I was just crossing the way

It's 1st June and I'm a motorist and was crashed by motorist

It's 1st June and first time I entered hospital

It's 1st June and I'm the victim of runaway-crashed

It's 1st June and I got swollen over my foot

It's 1st June and I can't step my foot on the ground properly

It's 1st June and I got priceless lesson to learn


2nd june

I dont want to retell about what happened yesterday yet i want to clarify it. It did happen to me. it’s in me. here. Well im way speechless in talking about that tragedy. Im pretty traumatic of what road have done to me earlier. I also dont know who to say thanks in helping me to the hospital. I know God and everyone! Everyone had helped me. and i dont know how to reply it, it’s like not enough for saying thanks only. It’s more than thanks. They sacrificed everything---I was bothered everyone. That’s what i thought the whole day yesterday. Disbeliefly, i’ve been like this. Been hurt. I was everything hurt. Im wounded. Got wounds everywhere. Bleeding. I got my feet stitched. Now im here, writing this with wounds all over my body. If only i had used motorcycle to get there. If only i had used long pants. If only i had used shoes. If only i had looked to the left first before crossing the way. If only i had smiled couple mins before got crashed. No. There’s no way to say ‘if only’. Everything already happened. No way to regret it. It was my fault. Tip of my faults. Probably been doing too many faults on the road, and that’s what i got on the road. i got these lessons.

day i-d-k of june

Just woke up in the middle of Tuesday's afternoon which final exam has just finished at. And the minutes I open my eyes.....I feel so........I hardly miss my classmate. Everyone! I mean like seriously! We've been together for a year! We walked thru exam by exam.......although we only got vacation once, but it's really brilliant! Can't hardly believe that this is the last month for us, to be together. :') we can't be that class who oftenly held many vacation or so-called class event. We only bumped into Dufan. Once. And that's awesome. Totally.

This is last day of exam and there'd be no more exam passed together with. Aww sooner or later we will be 12grader and that'd be......way more hectic.


No comments:

Post a Comment