Tuesday, May 31, 2011

MayDay Part.4

7pm. So here we go! The concert begun. It was THE DOWNTOWN FICTION for 1st performance. I only caught some of their songs, and the rest I already put some lyrics on my notes at phone. So whenever I wanted to sing, I just had to look up at phone. Wasn't silly way tho, yet creative way :3 but you gotta be kidding me after I knew I got low battery there! Ah wasn't my luck to tweet, to online msn, to be able to conncect into cyber world.


Couple mins later, that 2girls just got back from toilet or smth and they got big smiles run into them face. I asked them what happened and one replied that they just saw AROCKETTOTHEMOON's members.

What. Repeat it again. I can barely believe it! They said Nick and friends were downstairs buying some stuffs and they were shouting like from window above. It's impossible for me not to go look up, so I was going to go to that window where they could see Nick. And I could just stare and couldn't shout their name..........my voice was there on my throat and didn't come out. So I decided to go downstairs. I WAS THERE RIGHT LESS THAN 3METERS NEAR THEM. I could see them live! The one I've been adoring of and the one whose voice I've been hearing for every night! I couldn't stop taking pictures of them yet once Eric Halvorsen glanced at me. Not exactly to me actually, but......I took it as he glanced at me. Because our eyes were met each other. Hahaha probably pretty exaggerating. But totally! Totally made my heart thumping! Awesome!

Erick

Everyone stared at them buying jeans at there. Right after they finished purchasing it, I was going to take photos with them as they passing through me. I hastily gave my camera to stranger and asked to take pic as Nick walked through me. BUTTTTT the bodyguard covering they way like by his hands. ERRR that guy totally ruining my plan! And you gotta notice that I WAS JUST ABOUT LESS THAN A METER TOWARDs THEM! :DDDD I ran after them but they entered a gate I couldn't enter, so in distance I could just shout their name. First go with Nick.

Me : Nick!!!! NICKKK! *I shout vigorously*

Nick: *looked at me* and then *waved at me* absolutely with gorgeous smile

Nick

Could you just repeat it again NICKKKKK ?!?! Ah! That's waaaaay so awesome! I got a photo of him waving at me.

Justin

Second go I called Eric! But he didn't seem hear me or he heard me but didn't want to look or smth. And next calling Andrew and pause for a moment, and then calling Justin. I was just looked like freak fangirl there. It was okay since noone knew me right there and nobody seemed seeing me shouting like that. Just God, me and them who knew I was shouting THAT way. It wasn't freaky actually, but I hate to admit it was pretty freaky............yet cool! HAHAHA now I can just write these all giggling around. And I'm still normal fan. Thank God I got that stroke of luck to see them LIVE! in a close way! THAT'S AWESOME! Until they dissapeared behind the door. And I went back to my seat and told 2 new friends about what I'd just had. Awww. Can't forgive myself if I weren't there!

2nd performance: HEY MONDAY

After Cameron TDF and friends brought approximately 8songs, here Cassade's turn to show up. Can't remember what the first song was, but I noted some songs on phone. I recorded some videos whenever they sang the songs I knew. Candles was so touching! Followed by 6 months! I love the way Cassade play the guitar! That's cool! I followed their songs pretty well. And there was when I felt something shrilling came over my tummy. It was my tummy, right! I didn't get chance to eat anything since afternoon. Totally ravenous but I persisted not to feel it. By the air I breathe, I could sense my tummy getting more calm.



So here we go! Btw how much blabs did I just write til make this page way so long? Okay here's the tip of the event! 3rd performance: A ROCKET TO THE MOON! I set my camera up in my right hand and asked to my so-called new friends if I could go to the front row. Yep. I was going to be a little up in the front of the seats, to make myself satisfied in seeing them singing. And I wasn't really comfort too to see the concert just by sitting, plus that place I'd been sitting on wasn't really comfortable tho, so I was standing right there; right on the front row of tribune seats! Here I took some photos of them and of course, I recorded every single song they sang on my pocket camera. Can't upload all of it here but seeing it everytime :p They brought superbly performance. The atmosphere getting freaking out! Everyone stoked in singing their song. Mine? Gone wild ('') ('')




Na-ah I was just doing nothing but SINGING ALL THE TIME. I was trapped by bunch of couple of lovebirds there, no worry I could help myself stay cool. I was singing, shouting, waving hands following the tone and getting more than excited! I was just there alone among bunch of people I didn't know. I was pretty well in singing, since their songs way familiar to my ears so I indirectly remembered all of the lyrics. I was singing right there loudly, since noone recognize me so it didn't really matter to sing that loud and gone that freak. HAHAHA. I kind of relief of having seeing them lively. Once I murmur "You're here Lu, watching the band whose song been accompanying you to sleep, to feel ease, to feel everything your mood faced"


That's all awesome and they said it's totally worth it to have 20 hours flight to get here. And they promised to come back here! Awww. They're so overwhelmed too by me, by its fans. And me, also overwhelmed by you guys! ('') ('')


Right after they said goodbye, I met my friend at the point we'd determined. We told stories each other about how the concert was and everything! Til we got glimpse of idea to follow them to the hotel! Arriving at the hotel, we just only could wait. There're bunch of fans too looking for them. Authority said they already upstairs. And we decided to wait til they came down. I thought I would've seen them there. But an hour waiting seemed pointless. None of them approaching to downstairs. Only one crew, and that's not helping. Okay reluctantly, we step out of that hotel. It's about 2am. We're just like 2 insane girls looking for treasures but in the end we gave up to dig the hole well, it's tremendous! I had sleepover night at her house and right about 6 in the morning, I woke up, prayed, grabbed my thing and ciao to home! Thanks ah lot friend for everything :D Thanks Dad for giving me permission. Thank God for letting dad giving me permission, thanks for everything God :D

No comments:

Post a Comment