Tuesday, May 31, 2011

MayDay Part.2

The following day. 11th May. Another cool basketball time! We hired basketball field right in the middle of Central Jakarta. That was practice before the girls team headed a tournament for the following day. And then I right got back home by busway.

12th May. Basketball tournament begun. But we got delay flight to the field, because of the weather. So we're gonna have 1st match on friday-the following day-.

13th May. Right in the dawn I saw tweets from band I was about to see for the following day said that they already on the way to get here. And Right in the morning, I got an offering. My friend whom I was going to watch concert with sent me message and asked if I could join with her to run after them -the bands who were about to arrive- at the airport or hotel. She was going to ditch school and right I got the message, I was already at class and impossible to me to ditch Math Class that day. Math teacher was so-called strick, and I've built myself not to make any bad record in front of her. And.....I dubiously said I couldn't go with my friend to see them. I....EAGERLY WANTED TO! You got me, I never wanted to miss chance to meet them.....but you know it's no chance to ditch school too. And another thing happened couple hours later before math class begun was, I got called by teacher to follow a netquiz competition at a university near there. There're 10-12 choosen students. So it was another name of ditching school, but to follow competition, not to meet up with Nick and friends. But still, I indirectly ditched Math Class and still, I thought if only I could just follow my friend to airport or hotel. Right arriving at the university we were just waiting for the turn and sadly.........the authority said that the competition would be held for the following day. Let's repeat, following day. Following day suppossed to be my day to stay at home preparing energy for the concert. Euf okay, I didn't think the authority said truth. I took it as he was kidding. Going back to school by school bus and..........I made my self stay calm when she texted me message which said that NICK -the particular vocalist I've been adoring of and been waiting for- was eating behind her, but I can barely stay cool. I kept yelling to myself and my friend about it. I wanted to be there so badly but I knew it was impossible. Hffff. Okay hold it Lu.

Arriving at school, bell already rung which mean school was over. Me and friends were preparing for basketball match which about to start couple hours later. And here's the match....... I can't explain too much but what happened was, WE WON! OH THANK GOD! "We have to keep fighting! Teamwork!"

No comments:

Post a Comment