Tuesday, May 31, 2011

MayDay Part.1

Been away from phone and blog stuff this whole month. I was busy with school stuff. It was all sense fly faster, totally faster. I feel like I just opened my school book and wrote 1st May on it but then now it's about last day of May. May completely filled by hilarious things. My goodness, God thanks for this priceless month. I can tell it's probably the best month I've ever faced so far in this year. The first week of May busy with practicing basketball for facing tournament. I got 2 days off on 1Oth-11th May and was using that day full practicing basketball :D I was so in love with it. Overwhelming games and stuffs. Fab place too, to have practice. Fabulous in everything. Got un-pointless sweat, felt like I got 2 useful days building myself healthier and (supposed-to-be) taller. I wished I could've had at least additional 2 or 3 cm to my height.

And in the middle day of day off, I got ticket-hunting experience with my friend. I was looking for ticket to watch A Rocket To The Moon's concert. Btw, related to my older post, I finally decided myself to watch that concert and asked dad if I could watch. At first, he didn't even respond me whenever I asked for an excuse. BUT THEN, Days by days I held myself to wait for the decent time to ask dad about it again. Til someday he asked me if I was going to attend that concert. And from there, I could see chance to ask for permit. UNTIL THEN, couple mins after he'd talked to me, I asked him cautiously if I could go. FINALLY he said yes and I asked him if it was a REAL YES. And it was more than a real yes! Aww thanks goodness for that! :3 and there, the following day I searched for the ticket box after having basketball practice. I was never been there before. So me and my friend totally blind about where the exact so-called ticket box place was. Since none of us knew the exact place, then we decided to ask.......couple distance we asked ppl.......ask and ask. If I could count, we had asked approximately 10persons about how to get on the right place. Btw, since I got nothing to go but motorcycle, so I did adventuring around there by riding it. And since I didn't really know well around that region, I occasionally got lost. Too many traffic light and juntions, and I was completely puzzled with it. Til I reached the second when I could finally find the ticket box building! Pfff finally :D I did purchasing one ticket and the authority gave me smth like voucher &said I had to trade it to a real ticket day before D-day. Well I re-thought if I would do this 'long journey and got lost' thing again day before D err it'd be tiring and I didn't think I would remember all the road I passed to get there. And then I asked my friend if she was hungry because I was ravenous, so we decided to have lunch! We're blabbering about nothing but everything! Awesome break before we caught into miles away distance to get home. But before we got home, we stopped by at mosque to have a pray. We were just like 2 real adventurer girls who reached miles and miles journey by motorcycle yet had a pretty cool experience traveling around south jakarta. Smog we inhaled and jammed we caught onto of has made a story along the journey. Whatta day that was sucha ridic day starting from having basketball practice and then without changing sweaten clothes we wore, we bumped into pretty long journey to have ticket.......got lunch break then......going back home. It ended up by me, dropping my friend who accompanied me along to her house and me got my feet onto her house too. Another took a break time before going to course which about to start an hour afterwards. Until I dragged my self to the course and.........HOMIEEE! Whatta incredible well-packed day to spend day off with.

No comments:

Post a Comment