Tuesday, May 31, 2011

MayDay Part.3

14May. D-Day
That was the day I'd been waiting for. Wide awake spiritfully to have basketball practice at about 11am yet got another message to attend netquiz competition at university I had attended previous day. The thing that I thought a kidding was did happen. I was bit puzzled which thing I should put first. I gotta attend that quiz because it's related to school yet gotta have no bad record in front of coach. And I was thinking about it dubiously until I made myself late in every point. Late to have breakfast, late to prepare stuff, late to arrive at that university. I packed everything on my bag as if I would go somewhere far for a week. Since my home isn't affordable to catch because of its location is bloody far from school, I decided to leave home til night, til the concert was over. I packed my pocket camera-the one must thing to bring, and of course the voucher which would be traded to real ticket later before going to the venue, and some clothes. Well I got a pretty big bag to bring.
After doing netquiz, I hastily dragged myself to school to have basketball practice. I was total late and that's sort of embarassing moment that I was too late to come and what passed thru my mind was; everyone would probably think 'you'd better not to come Lu'. Pretty irritating, okay stay calm and do practice as well. Thank God everything flied as though I hadn't come late, phew. Sweat by sweat fell off, we're right underneath the sun for couple of hours. Until the practice ended up well. I've got to change sweaten clothes to clothes that I was going to wear til night. After I'd taken a rest......I moved to my friend's home whom I was going to watch concert with. Dropped my motorcycle at there, took another rest......and then headed to due place! The venue I couldn't be patient to step at on! BUT I gotta asked her to stop by at the ticket box which I had to trade to real ticket with. And we got pretty big problem here, I was totally forget which road to head to get to the ticket box way. As she was driving the car, we got pretty complicated thing by the traffic and the road. Without telling you any blab, we finally found the ticket box and after that, heading to the venue and WHOAAA here's everything begun.
14 May. And I can't help chuckling as I'm writing this story. I can say it was all awesome. First thing arrived at there, about 5pm, I saw bunch of girls and guys who were about to see the concert too. Some of them already hung around there since I don't know what pm. And we two don't know where to sit at until we spotted a cool foreigner guy. LOL. I still remember how we talked about him. Okay after we bumped into the arena, there're miniature of the bands who's about to show up. Without any doubt, I asked her if we could take photo with that. We're pretty confused who to ask, til we got 2 girls near there and asked them to take us some photos with that miniature. And we gotta take them some photos too. Great bargain. We continued to walk and my friend decided to get in to the venue. Since we got different so-called seat -she's on festival and I was on tribune- then, we pointed a place where we could meet after watching that concert. Let's say I was about to watch that concert ALONE. I thought it wouldn't really matter to me as long as I could enjoy the concert and I've thought about it before. But she gave me idea to ask that 2 girls whom we asked to take photos, to go with me. And well, as my friend entering the gate herself, I was going with that 2 girls. We asked each other's name, that's a starter, til we bumped into the venue, talking bout something, school, and such. After I (or probably them too) ran out of question to ask, we'd rather be quiet. It was about 6pm and the concert was going to start at 7pm. So an hour. Yes. I would spend an hour sitting there with 2 girls whom I just knew. Wasn't really bad at all, til they asked me to move seat together because their another sister would be going to come. I didn't really mind at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment