Tuesday, June 29, 2010

welldone & holiday

WELLDONE.
yeah welldone with the test that've been held on last monday. that so called 'second chance' ;p. imma bit relieved after passed that day, but the next target is got the key. the key to reach my dream. i could take a deep breath after did the test, but i could take a deeper breathe if i could get the key as what i said. well, wiss-me-luck again. this isn't satisfying. there're something i have to fix. don't feel satisfy before you get the key huh. and sorry that i couldn't say what this all means. what is the key to my dream, the second chance, the test or more like that. i'll explain about this later, but not now, not this way ;p
and..........
THIS IS SO CALLED HOLIDAY.
i'm off from school for 2 weeks, what a free day! it's like i'm freed from hell. (hyperbolic)
not like hell i mean more like heaven. yeah i can say that again.
well if this so called holiday, i should've plans for this holiday. but the fact is i don't even have any plan for this holiday. what are you guys suggestion for holiday? i heard many places said on the tv news, but the matter now is the time. my family don't even have enough time for this holiday, and friends? have their own plans, and me? i just can sit nicely on my house. wait......no way! i hope there're my friends who looking for holiday as me, and i can get holiday together with my other friends. yeah i'll be waiting for you pals. askin me to go to somewhere okay bud. well if i could write on my plan-list, i would add going to my old friends' house. there're so many place on my plan-list, but actually plan-list is more like a wish-list and i still hope that the wish will come true. hahaha. because it's not easy contacting my friends and asking them to go with 'em.
well, wish i can do gathering with my friends and fulfill all in my plan-list :3

No comments:

Post a Comment