Wednesday, June 2, 2010

MISS YOU GUYS

welcome back. yeah feeling better now. but exams wait on the next wednesday, get ready for me! (wish me luck pals!) and guess what? i just miss my old friendssss aaaa. my elementary school's friends, Nisa Nabila Diandra and others of course. it's been more than a year we haven't met-,----- i really wanna see their happy faces and their smile :* i wanna back into my childhood :**** i hope you guys happy and feel in the pink,lol. and also, i miss my junior high school's friendssss. the generation of XXX and never ending stories! and daaamn for my chairmate, i'm darn miss you:p my place as a sharing machine :'''( i can share anything to her and viceversa, everytime. i miss your joke!!!!!!!!

what a nice thing if i could sit near you guys again, if i can laugh together with you guys again...........everytime. but now, we have different school and busy become not close as before :''''''''( you know what, i really want to share everything, everytime:) i know we wont meet everyday, but this feeling happen everyday. i think about them everyday!! you guys are so cool for me, you meant much to me ☺☺☺ now if i can meet you all, i wanna say heeeeeeeeeello sweetheart,lol. i wanna hug them tightly, i wanna share all all the things, and also ask for another story from them. and now i remember all all the things that we've done together...........you know that everything have a special moment?yeah every moment are so special for me :''''''''( i wanna repeat it all over again........... Oh God, keep them in care and hopefully you guys are fine now and also big hope; that we can meet again and again and again, meet more often and often and take this friendship forever ever ever and ever ☺☺☺ altough time together is just never quiet enough, but i wish this friendship stay long in our hearts, all the time, all the time. i'm so scared of losing this friendship :"'''''( please God, take care of this lovable friendship.........
you know pals, you meant so much to me, really. Hopefully i can meet you guys more often, often and often.

:33

No comments:

Post a Comment