Friday, June 25, 2010

can't stop crying

i just don't know what happen to my heart. why this tears just fall down over my cheek. and this is so over. i just burn into tears after hearing that one. such a delayed succes, teacher said.
i was embarrassed at that time. i'm dissapointed to myself and asking my self HOW COULD I? i just can't show the best to my parents :''''''( i'm so sorry mom and dad ;) actually i don't wanna let them down. really. but they just support me, they didn't mad at me about the result.

CRYING. CRYING. AGAIN. AND AGAIN. all the time. along the way.
i just surprised about the result, i mean i-i-i........i just worried
and the worry finally answered
and then i was crying til this second
i can feel it, sadnesses
i'm sad....as hell....darn sad
i just can't stop crying
my goodness, i don't wanna over crying like this
this tears just fall down
this words. this hearts. just burn into tears
i know i'm wrong
and i regret
and now i'm burning down
so i just sit inside
seeing my self in the mirror
knowing my self that i haven't reach it
telling my self that i souldn't cry
changing my self that i have to do better
i'm tryna not to cry
just tell me why it's so hard to me to stop crying
now the worry already answered
nothing could change the answer
this just happen.....the destiny
God, please give me the best way
show me the best one
i put everything to You ya Allah
just You who can decide everything

well i shouldn't being like this. i have to fight.....get my spirit. now i have sat easily. seeing my parents advising me. knowing my friends supporting me. i just realize that there's second chance. and i have to reach that one. the key to reach my dream



No comments:

Post a Comment