Saturday, June 5, 2010

The Exams await, again.

HI. guess what, i haven't touched any book. the exams will start at the next wednesday with 14subjects more or less. gah damn i haven't prepare it yet, but i have to prepare it. yeah i know i have to increase my score but you know, the exams just finished last week ago and in next wednesday will come again? such a scuk -,-. my spirit has run out :( too many things in my mind. do i have to delete some? nope! well i need boost to s-s-s-s-study. i don't even know which subject will i choose to study first. too many subjects and too much theory -,-. confusing me. you know, i-i really want to study but the question is, HOW? how can i start to read more than 200pages each book, and i have to read 14books. what the heck? okay this is not good. i have to stop yelling. i have to s-s-s-study to face the exams! .......................the solution is start from a lil thing, maybe i can read from a simple note. hopefully i can understand some and i can remember the theories from the last exams. i'll do my best. fight fight fight!
don't ever give up. wish me luck pals!

:33

No comments:

Post a Comment