Friday, June 4, 2010

Such an enjoyable songs

Menghapus Format dari bidang pilihan

HERE. if you feel bored or stressed, i think you have to listen to this....... OWL CITY. yeah you know, their songs is cool and easy-listening. yeah i've been listening to them since i heard 'FIREFLIES' yeah that's the first songs i've heard from them. if you listen to that song, you'll feel comfort and relax :* yeah as what i felt ;p. i think all of their songs are cool and natural, because the lyrics is simple but surely touching and the title are mostly about nature; from Ocean Eyes albums and also from their first album, Maybe I'm dreaming; i don't know much about their first album but i bet their first album's songs also cool. here, i'll tell you some info that i knew about Owl City.
Owl City is an American synth-pop musical project by Adam Young. The Genre is about Alternative, Emo-pop and Indietronica.

The one and only, Adam Young

Ocean Eyes album


I also have a lot of owl city's songs, like On the wing, Dental Care, Hello Seattle, Hot Air Balloon, Strawberry Avalanche, Designer Skyline, The Saltwater Room, The Bird and The Worm, Fireflies, Vanilla Twilight, The Tip of The Iceberg and others! you may ask me its lyrics :p. i like its instrument! with beautiful voice, musics, and incredible lyrics :p. and you know what can make me heart Owl City? The music compotition, that's a great combination like the right seasoning :) each tone flows beautifully. you have to listen for those songs. There're also nice tones around my mind is on the song of 'The Saltwater Room' and 'Hello Seattle' and hmmm so many tones that I like. I can't mention it all. well this is so necessary for you to listen to Owl City's songs!
I think, this is the most enjoyable song at this recent month; The Tip of The Iceberg
and i'll give you the lyric of my favorite one, The Tip of The Iceberg. enjoy!

Welcome back
Winter once again
And put on your warm fuzzy sweater
Cuz you'll feel much better when

The snowflakes fall
Gently to the ground
The temperature drops
And your shivers freeze all the rivers around
But I keep you warm

If speed's a pro
Inertia must be a con
Cuz the cold wind blows at precise rates
When I've got my ice skates on

If all the roads
Were paved with ice that wouldn't thaw or crack
I could skate from Maine to Nebraska
Then on to Alaska and back
Cuz you keep me warm

Peer over the edge
Can you see me?
Rivulets flow from your eyes
Paint runs from your mouth
Like a waterfall
And your lungs crystalize

I'll travel the sub-zero tundra
I'll brave glaciers and frozen lakes
And that's just the tip of the iceberg
I'll do whatever it takes
To change

Farewell powdery paradise
We'd rather skate on the finished ice
Fingers failed us before they froze
Frostbite bit down on all our toes

Snow drifts build up and enfold us
As we wait out this winter storm
So we snuggle close in the darkness
And keep each other so warm


Yes you are, Adam Young

this song available on my playlist. always. and you should listen for this one band :p. Hope you enjoy this :)))

:33

No comments:

Post a Comment