Friday, June 14, 2013

To notice and to create.... the new you

i found myself in dismay. i was thinking about everything in the same exact time. at first i just want to arrage it, based on my priority. but it ended up giving myself an endless anxious feeling filled with the question...what if?

then it remains as an anxiety everytime i think about it. i know i'm not that kind of good person out there. i'm even afraid to judge my own self, but then i know that i have to. how can i supposed to know how far i have been stepping if i didn't notice what step i first made.

yeah, about me and the next-couple-of-years me. i'm curious and yet can't wait to see it
but, yeah it's me. it's only me who can change myself, if i want to see some good movement; it is me, myself, who can create myself thriving in the future.

if you wanna build the new-and-the-better you, do it yourself. it's there, in your heart and followed by the great willingness of yours

No comments:

Post a Comment