Friday, June 28, 2013

An Irritating Person

i was walking at some open store selling some clothes the other day and my friend was asking me to buy her a white blouse. so i need to capture the blouses then sending it to her phone so she could consider which one she'd choose. but when i passed that store whose clothes i wanted to capture....

storekeeper : what the hell you're doing?
me : i was about to capture that clothes and send them to my friend
storekeeper : what? don't you ask for permission first? (with an outrage upon her resentful face, which makes her look creepy) (........and what i remember the most was her eyebrow, it went up and down almost fell down to her face and made her micro-expression even look more terrible) (...ah yeah and her tone was completely insulting like wanting me to fight with her)
me : ah yeah, ok, i want to capture that clothes to my friend (just realized that i had to ask for permission first and tried to arrange my word and tried to sound cool) 
storekeeper : the hell with it, ask for permit first (the tone was completely more insulting until it penetrated to my heart like a sharp needle) (....she was completely out of her mind to say the word which made her possibly-next-buyer feel inconvenient) ( and....i felt sick to face this person who didn't have a such thing called manner) 
another creepy storekeeper : what's happen?
storekeeper : she wanted to capture this clothes
another creepy storekeeper : that one? no no, don't allow them, don't, don't, don't.... ( a half of that asking-me-to-drive-away tone )
me : thank you

THANK YOU
the last word i said to those horrible storekeepers, completely with that indescribable peevish face.
i was about to say another filthy word as i walked away from that store, but fortunately there's something that held me to say that and be quiet instead. i even still loathe the way she talked til now.

but yeah, let bygone be bygone

if i look at the bright side, saying thank you was the right word to end that almost-begin war. it was actually weird to solely say thank you and walked away, but what else can i say? i uttered that thank-you word also because there's something that held me here, right in my heart

i got this faith. faith to hold this anger to that irritating person. faith to keep myself in sanity. faith to behave as a human. as a girl. as a muslimah

she might be in a high tension, in a period or anything which made her lost all of the nice word and tone  as a normal-kind storekeeper used to say. the other side, me, also forgot to ask for permission first cause i thought it would never mind just like what i did before. But, wouldn't it be nice if you asked me smoothly in a polite way, dear lady?

bright side again, if i hadn't faced this thing, i would never know that people like her is exist in this world.

So, be nice to anything, anyone, anywhere, in any way. just in case if you find a person like her. Cause we never know what condition is going on inside someone else's self :)

No comments:

Post a Comment