Monday, June 24, 2013

Love, cheesy post



Call me stupid, for just watched the crazy little thing called love movie now. my friend at high school kept talking about this but i didn’t give a damn to watch any thai movie since i thought i wouldn’t stand with the audio language. but now, after i saw it, it didn’t really matter about the thai and yet the movie was incredible.

it talks about love, this tiny little thing which can make people crazy. and yet makes me realize that i never done that kind of such thing in my life. love turns person to get crazy.... i might say. that's why all of my friends from high school til now at uni act so crazy whenever they meet their crush. while i always don’t give a damn thing about it. i thought that they exaggerated it and it's not me-thing. but then... by this movie, i just knew that love can really drive anyone to be crazy. Seems like love is blind is really true, while i deem it as bullshit.
if love means to be crazy....then i think i haven’t met one

No comments:

Post a Comment