Tuesday, August 16, 2011

untitled

My life nowadays don't give me chance to write smth here. Someone has to tell me why. Actually I always wanted to write or share something eventhough it isn't interesting thing and I don't think people would be interested in reading my writing. But I just love this. Writing, although it sucha rubbish or something but this stuff could help me a lot in saying something that I can't say directly to anyone or to this life.

Friends. You guys been delivering me feel ease. But sometimes there's thing which makes me feel so far away from u guys. When I feel like, where have I been? how could I don't know this or those story? You didn't tell or I didn't ask? Oh smooth. Forget it

Now today my lil brother just had birthday, so did my dad on August 4th. my lil bro now 5 yo. and not long after his birthday, is mine. hehehe :D i dont know. i have no idea. my mood been being so random recently. think about that 'one', which been wandering around my mind. and think about another stuff i really want to have just like last year. i miss that omnious thingy :'/. Out of my reverie, i think about my dreams. and how eager i am to reach upon those stars. for zillionth times, i remind myself that i have to be focus. like seriously. gotta get rid of those silly things. why wouldn't i be nice in doing everything sincerely? speaking about school, i didn't stress out beforehand though it's pretty got me into tight schedule. i'm trying to chill myself out. like everyday.

about this half of Ramadhan month i've passed, i got so many things to learn. got priceless things from everyone, from this life, from everything i see. the heart-rending one, the intriguing one, the saddest one and so on. can't describe it to words. much to my ashtonishment, i'm getting pretty excited this time. this grace month. later i'm gonna have Eid Fitr's holidays which when i'm gonna go Mudik, or more like, doing Eid travel out of this city. which i've been waiting for, guess so.

Thank God. Please make everything ease to pass :)

No comments:

Post a Comment