Thursday, August 25, 2011

Again, an awesome song

i've been thinking of someone and just realized that imma fool for thinking of that rubbish. feel sorry to myself for wasting my valuable time to wondering about that one. and it kills me a lot why do i ever think IT could happen. i know it sounds stupid why would he ever like me.
 
Boyce Avenue - Change Your Mind
Intro: Em-D-C-D
Verse 1:
Em           D
There you are with
     C
your perfect way
       D        Em
You’ve got that little 
     D        C   D
shine in your eyes
   Em           D
To hear one word 
      C
would make my day
    D          Em
But there’s no room 
       D       C   D
for me in your life
 
 
Refrain: 
Em   D       C
  Oh  you’ve got me 
     D
down on my knees
Em  D/F# C
  Oh and in my 
     D
mind I can see
Em    D
  How perfect 
     C             D
everything could be
        Em
But you won’t
     D    C
give us a try
 
 
Chorus 1:
           G
If I could change your mind
              C
How would you want me
                  Em
Would you say you need me
      D          C  D
Cause I need you now
 
 
Verse 2:
  Em          D
I try to move on
         C       D
but your perfect way
             Em
Has got this little
      D      C  D
child asking why
         Em
But this world 
       D
keeps spinning
      C
As my heart 
      D
stops beating
          Em
Is there still 
   D      C   D
no room inside
 
 
(Repeat refrain and Chorus 1)

No comments:

Post a Comment