Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Bike Ride

In these last week, i just had a mornin'-bike-ride to bsd, pamulang, or somewhere not faraway from my house. i started this routine since this holiday. Quick recap for that ;

1st time in this holiday. Sunday. Whenever the date. I had a morning bike ride with my mom. Heading to market; pasar modern bsd, and we took quick-break at there by eating some traditional cookies. And i suggested my mom to ride through teras kota (farther way to get home) and the result is kinda got stray-way. kinda tiring, we got 3hours out of house by having a bike ride. And i thought that’s gonna emit more sweat, but eventually i aint sweaten as much as i thought but got backache.

2nd time. Monday. This time with my brother. Moving faster than yesterday.

3rd time. Tuesday. I forgot what happened in Tuesday.

4th time. Thursday. With my brother. we met another bikers. And look at their equipment, so damn cool like they’re going to face bike competition.......while me and my brother only have simple-but-okay-tho bike, no helmet, no bike-suit-like-that, no bike-shoes-like-that, not that complete. It’s okay, we’re still cool tho.

5th time. Friday. With my mom again, this time headed to another market, pasar tradisional pamulang. And ew i thought my mom gonna buy some vegetables or smth, but infact, she bought lot lot food stuffs and me; hey mom do you forget we only bring two bikes here?it aint capable enough to bring those stuffs.

6th time. Saturday. Back with my brother again, i only took a simple route, because i was tired of pedaling the bike and i was sick of my backache and sick of taking uphill way. Dad asked to buy him chicken poridge, yep we stopped by at chicken poridge court and we also got breakfast at there. Heaven. and err guess what i got that day? right before i reached home, i saw a cute guy.............okay that's....that's zxcvbnm. but really! he just looked like someone. He also rode a bike, headed to different way, he just passed me by. Aoh. I felt like i have to turn around and pretending i go to the same way that he took.

And that’s the last day i rode a bike, i havent touched my bike til this second. Since there’s nobody gonna accompany me to have a bike ride again and since this backache getting worse, i’m off from bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment