Saturday, December 18, 2010

3 TREMENDOUS DAYS PART.1

HELLO
i'd promised to myself to share something i've got at there. so, here the story. i went to Singapore for study tour trip. 32 students following this trip, less than everybody expected. it used to be more than 100 students, but there's some bad issue and yeah lack of communication so, here we are, 32 students.
i woke up at 3 AM and the gathering at Soekarno-Hatta itl' airport is about 2bours before we departed at 6.30 AM. freakin' early, yes. sucha sacrifice things huh. and before i start the story in Singapore, i'd like to tell you guys about silly story.
right after we entered the terminal, i went to toilet and then prayed subuh. and then right after i had prayed, i looked at my bag at once, and then i looked again and i realized MY PURSE IS GONE! WTH....i was so freaking worried. i ran to the toilet if there's smth fell from my bag. and panicky ran over my face? yes. and some of my friends saw my asdfghjkl face. i was so sure i put my purse on my bag! but then after i went to the corner, i checked it at first, and then still....nowhere on my bag! but then....15sconds later......i suddenly remembered that i put it somewhere in the small pocket on my bag.......oh gosh asdfghjkl i hug my friend tightly. and said sorry i was too paranoid. i was too worried for keeping that money aaaaaoh. whatta bad memory. how could i forget where i put my purse that i just put 10 mins before and 5 mins later i said my purse is gone?!? ouch me!
SO HERE MY 1ST DAY, DECEMBER 13th 2010
i stay calm along the way, i keep looking to everything appeared from the window of the plane. one word, cool. and right when i arrived at Changi Itl' Airport, i could see some difference. i won't compare it with indonesia, but you know. and do you know what's surprising thing which appear behind the arrival door?


yep. there's banner which was brought by singaporean friends. kewl. how sweet [{}]



and heading to the hostel, i kept capturing some photos, everything is clean. way waaay clean than indonesia. and second point, no traffic jam.
and we checked in to the hostel, Stanfield Residence 1. simple though. and that singaporean friends that i met on the airport actually Mr. Mohamed's daughters, nephews and nieces. some of them came around my room. 208. and i asked them to come in to my room and asked them for playing UNO CARDS. funny! they're about around our age. we indirectly traded our facebook name so we could add each other, lol. we also took some picts.

Dipta-Me-Ulinar-Shama-Shamym-Shakina-Danny
those tripple-Sha is singaporean.
and then after got lunch on hostel, we're heading to Merlion. the icon of Singapore.

Some Singaporeans wrote their hope over that white balls.

here. near The i-dont-know-the-name Hotel. you could see ship on the top of that building. COOL!


yep. here i am. finally, i could be there-the place that i only see on TV nor monitor-, and i was there! Thank God for giving me a chance to visit that place. beautiful lion as its place. cool.


yep up next, Orchard road. a place for shopping til drop. i used to buy shoes on rubi..........right after left orchard road, i was very regret for not buying that shoes. cool tho! because there're so many choices so, confusing me to choose one of em.
i'll be right back


No comments:

Post a Comment