Friday, December 24, 2010

3 TREMENDOUS DAYS PART.2

2nd DAY, 14th December 2010
Yep this me again. This time airing writing directly at singapore(i wrore this by quick word on mobile). This is my second day here. Wow. I woke up about 6am (pretty late). And we got breakfast at 7.30 andddd after that, heading to Lyncoln college by.......MRT cool! That sucha underneath train. Cool never seen any in Indonesia, this is the thing that Indonesia have to build. It only took 5mins to walk to the MRT station from our hostel, and it took 10mins to arrive around Lyncoln college, after that we have to cross the street and walk to reach that college school. kinda bit tired because it took quiet far from the MRT station, but yet FUN! I'm happy seeing some bus, singaporean vehichles, every single singapore road, and singaporean pedestrian. It's funny how the traffic light working, because it's almost anytime when the pedestrian want to cross the way, they push the button in the traffic light and not long after that the light turn into red. So the traffic is depends on pedestrians, indirectly. That rules happen only at several places in Indonesia. And, still. Not even forget to say english all the time. Because that what we aim for. Going to other country to learn everything and practice our english! Yup this is the time to show how good our english is. How good our speak, and how good we talk without indonesian accent.
Arriving at the school.. We divided into 2 groups, the 1st group entering the food and beverage class and the other one hospility and tourism class, but both of them in food and beverage class. And the class that I entered is about hospitality and tourism. Mr. Raj taught us there. And the class is full with korean, and chinese student. Nice. Although at the first time I don't really understand what "hospitality" is. But then after some minutes left, I could understand it, fakely. But yeah, it's great to know how they study. The classroom is just simple, the table and chair is long, that's for 4-5 students. And the board is different with the board in indonesian bord. That school has cool board which more glossy and you know, way luxury. And after we had learnt some about hospitality by some answer session with the student at there, we went to the canteen. Then, we moved to the main yard of that school and took some pictures with some of Lyncoln college, and I gave smth like indonesian handicraft to one of the student. Mr. E had given it to each of us to be given to singaporean friends.
After that, heading back to the hostel. Same way. Walking for more than 200meters to reach MRT station. And we all got sweaten just by walking. MRT just way cool, really! And one thing that I just realized is, the way of singaporeans' walking. They walked quiet fastly, like there's smth which chasing behind them. Unlike how indonesian walk, slow, "lembe", like they won't even run if there's a deadline, and they won't run if there's a dog run into them. And yeah from that side I'm starting to walk faster just like them hehehe. They even run even they're in escalator. Whatta busy singaporean. And at that time, MRT station about.......quiet crowded condition, Mr. E said that's crowded just because this is school's holiday. And back to the 2nd day route, after we got the hostel, we changed formal clothes to T-shirt, because after we had lunch, we're heading to SENTOSA ISLAND! Yuppp getting ready for UNIVERSAL STUDIO SINGAPORE! We went there by our bus, as usual. Right after we had entered the main gate of the sentosa island, I'm starting taking some pictures. From that main gate, we could see the greatness of that place. Hihihi

And after we got the ticket from our teacher, we all took some pictures right in front of the globe of universal studio. Cool. I could be there, the place that I just saw on TV! I was there, the place that everyone wanted to, hehe not everyone, but yeah almost everyone. You gotta be amazed speechlessly when you entered new york city arena. It just looked like new york. We keep taking pictures wherever it was.
(and i continue this text couple days after i got home)
And this is my first road we took.And for the first game, SHREK 4-D. First, we have to queue to watch the movie.We also got 4D glasses. And no word, unless zupercool! and also walked through MADAGASKARTH (Oops). it's MADAGASCAR! It’s not ancient, but, like mummy stuff. And there it is, THE MUMMY! We had to save our bag on the locker because bringing bag wasn’t allowed. And here the queue, at first it just short queue but then, it was very longggg queue! But it’s okay, all of our patience was paid off by that game. I sat near Ulinar, and we held each other very tight. I worried about the warning board, it says that we couldn't bring phono nor cameras because it’s dangerous, this train contains high acceleration and......(i forgot) so i held my phone on my pocket tightly. And wow. That was so fucking amazing asdfghjkl! When we bumped into the wall, and suddenly we were pulled back down, insane! And there’s actually a rollercoaster inside that building. It’s so dark, there’s only several lighting, and sometimes there’s also sprinkle of fire on the ceiling, and it feels hot for a moment. And totally am-am-amazed me badly! Hahah you gotta try it for sure! And i really want to go back to that train now! I miss that fantastic moment which driving me so speechless, til i couldnt scream so freaking loud like the other did. Screw you, mummy! XP

And after that, heading to another arena, we got sci fi city. Quiet silent over there, because the rollercoaster is not working. Aoh i should’ve tried it! I bet i could’ve felt dying if i had tried that rollercoaster! and after that, we passed NEW YORK CITY! Yeah you know, it just looked like new york! Kewl! There’re so many photos taken at there, i dont wanna miss any shot for every nice place at there XP. you will feel no-matter-what-style-are-you-on for taking photos at there. it’s okay, because nobody gonna care about your look and your pose. Everybody busy with their own photos. And me; let say......um, as a photo freak; also keep asking my friends for taking me some photos(hehehe thanks for those who taking me some photos too) and we got “white house” whereas some xmas songs were played at there.
And then passed the-pink-building-with-some-hats-in-font-of-it, we could lend those hats for a while, there’re so many kind of hats. And i choosed this one. Next, hollywood! I got that-CHYBILL-SHEPHERD-star (even i dont really know who he is). also passed FAR FAR AWAY. Next to it, universal studio’s store! And i got a cool bag! Thanks goodness i was the last person who bought that bag, because that’s the very last bag-like-that on that store. And then we met F........(the first letter is F, but forgot his name) the one with the black headphone and dark-green skin, we made a little queue and took photo!

Hmm, and then.............back to the shrek arena. That’s actually our 2nd lap! we’ve been passed a whole universal studio singapore for once. (you gotta know how hurt my feet feel is, and how sweaten i was, but how-funny-that-place-is could heal all of the yelling which is whispered from my mind)
And here our second lap; stopped by at shrek store, but nothing majorly attracted my heart to buy smth at there, but immediately there’s some voice surprisingly come out from far distance! Yep! Alex and friends coming! The team of MADAGASCAR! I recorded their i-like-to-move-it-move-it-dance! And everybody made a circle for watching their performance. I know my lil bro gonna like it and yeah, here the video
Before the madagascar show finished, me and fellas planned to go to JURRASIC PARK. but the jurrasic’s authority said the queue was about 40mins for that-one-of-cool-game on jurrasic park arena which there’re 4seats hang up around the sky. Looks stunning, really. but we considered to try another game-without-40mins-queue, some of us wanted to go to ENCHANTED....(forgot the full name) but we lost some of us, because they’re eating nachos in the corner, so some of us left and went to enchanted-with not too long queue. enchanted is about a mini roller coaster. And i had noone beside me, we’re odd. And i was the unlucky one, pfff that’s okay, it’s funny for screaming outloud alone for a moment XD after that, moved to NEW YORK CITY again, this time was deeper, and there's different; this time i brought belonging(s). we even went to the alley of new york city. Fascinating as it seems! Let me say zupper kewl! I’ve never been go to newyork, so you wont think that i exaggerating my words, will ya? Ha yeah you got my words?


K Next, Stephen Spielberg Movie Stuff, actually i dont know the real name of that game, and actually that’s not game, that’s sort of shows about movie maker. it shows how Stephen Spielberg make some effects to the the movie. Awesome! How could the ship almost crashed toward us-the viewers, how to make a hurricane effect and else. Cool! That’s the last place i step round at. we gotta meet Mr. E, and the others at 6PM and at the meeting point which outside the universal studio, or the other word is, we gotta leave universal studio. Aw :’( that’s too short. I still want to take photos, visit another place, buy another merchandise, but yeah, that’s what i got. I was happy i could find some pens written universal studio and madagascar painting on it. I bought it, that’s for my brother. And that’s the very last thing i touched at the universal studio :/ next, moved under the high-voltage-xmas-tree, we got dinner around it. Actually i really wanted to step round at Hersey’s chocolate, candylicious and chocolate word at sentosa island. Some of my friend already bought some. And I just could see those stores when i was eating the rice box. Couldn’t step onto those stores, couldn’t buy any of it, couldn’t have enough time for it :/ because we gotta move somewhere. okay i couldnt get candies at candylicious and chocolate at herseys, maybe next time huh?i wish.

And that-somewhere belongs to SONG OF THE SEA! We met our singaporean friends at that meeting point, and.......we went there by.......MONOREL! kewl. That’s first time i get in to monorel. Dunno what’s the real name in singapore, but yeah i called it monorel. And just for a minutes we arrived at SONG OF THE SEA. That sucha songs performance by water plus sort of fire. That’s awesome! Although it just squirt of water with some tones and also simple story within those songs of the sea, but yeah the ending was just awesome; combination between fire, tones, water and lighting were cool 8D plus their dancers. That performance took about an hour, i guess, kinda forgot how long i sat at there. And then, back to the monorel terminal with my heavy-to-step feet, and sweaten for sure. Also, quick-but-quiet-long-for-me queue before we got monorel, some much more steps to some escalators, some more steps to the bus, and some steps to get my seat on the bus. We’ve been walked for about all day long and yeah probably none of us still ‘okay’ at that time. Got into hostel at about 11pm singapore time. And arrived at hostel with freakinly bad pain over my feet. Quicken my steps to get out from bus, speed up my steps toward room 208, quicken my movement to step onto the bed, and heaven..........pffff finally lying on the bed, lifting my feet and closing my eyes for a while. I gotta take a bath because you know im not those dirtyguys who just sleep with those sweats over their body. Then, got queue for taking a bath. While waiting for that bath-time-queue, i rearranging my stuff. And since my roomates already drop til they couldnt move away from bed, so as long as i still awake and dont want to miss any gossip, so i moved to another room for hearing my friends gossiping about anything and about one of singaporean friend who had a crush with one of my roomate. LOL that always been something to be gossip-ed along the trip. HAHA! K, while trading snacks to each other, we kept talking about any-important-or-not-things, til it made me completely lying down on the floor and sleeping unconsciously........zzzzz.........til my friends woke me up to move because the gossip time already over and it’s already late night. Phew. Moving to my room with my half-conscious-body and zleeb!

No comments:

Post a Comment