Thursday, July 22, 2010

Random ~!@##$%$%^^&*

HI! For a god's sake I don't like this feeling. This is like, emergency posting-____- I don't even know do I have to tell anybody about this feeling or not. I just hate this feeling so mucho. I don't know how to start telling this story. I don't even know how to begin this talks. I was total confusing -_____- ah my goodness, help me! My best friend, I need your help! I just don't know what is all exactly mean. Ah what did I write? I just wrote nothing here. Confusing me, and this gonna be confusing you either. Okay I just can't stop thinkin about nothing real. Ah I'd better take a deep breath, go through and hmm listen to the music gonna be perfect to do now. I was upset, guilty and all mix here. I was galau, fluktuasi, labil or whatever it said in bahasa indonesia:p huff I'd better shut this mouth about this ruined thingy -____- see ya! ~!!@##$%%^& You'd better read another posting rather than read this one! Haha this one is so unnecessary hoa okay read my previous posting please, if you like :)

No comments:

Post a Comment