Sunday, July 11, 2010

GoodBye holiday, Hello 2nd grade!

Heya. This is me. Sorry for late update. Actually from my deepest heart I really want to say everything here but the time isn’t enough for me to keep updating this blog. Well tomorrow is my first day at school being a-2nd-grade student and with science curriculum. Whoa I’m happy I could enter science curriculum and thank God I could get it.

And I’m gonna miss this holiday because this holiday is over and the day turn to a busy day that filled by school’s assignment. There’re many things that I’ve done at this holiday. Firstly, I learnt how to drive a car, well this is my 2nd practiced with my dad and it flied so well. I could learn how to park and I’ve learnt driving on main-way. Before I went to main-way, I did it on a wide field. So, the more I practiced driving car, the more I wanted to go everywhere else farther.

Secondly, I had a reunion with my old friends. I met my junior high school’s friends, great! Although I came late but I still could get a nice moment. But the bad thing is, I couldn’t meet my chairmate ;p my goodness, you’ll never know how much I miss my best friends……… it’s been long time we haven’t met directly……talking everything………sharing everything :3 you know, I’d like to see you soon! Well, the gathering goes so well, playing cards, taking some photos and munching :3 Oh God, how happy to see my beloved old friends <3

Thirdly, I go to Jakarta Fair! Yeah this great event happened once a year in Jakarta, this is such a ceremonial for Jakarta’s 429th birthday. Jakarta fair located in north Jakarta and that place far away from my house, it takes 4hours to enter that place. Actually I could reach it for 2hours but you know, the parking area was so full and like no more space again so it’s hard to find a space ‘til 2hours wasted. Well, that’s good, so many stores and like exhibitions for some products, starting from food, accessories, electronic stuffs, stationary and many more. there’re also some stages for a concert that held every day, and some play area for kids, like bom-bom-car, mini ATV and I can’t mention all. And one thing that I get there, SO CROWDED. Can you imagine that so many Jakarta’s citizen visit there? Huff, outdoor and indoor place were crowded. But, so many things that you could buy there, there’re some stuff starting from A to Z. well, I just looking for some food, like doing ‘cullinaire’ there. I spent much great time there with my beloved family, but still, pain over my feet were come over because of over-walk ;p

And so many things that I couldn’t write here, too much moment that I had at this holiday ;p. Visiting my elementary friend, one of my best friend. Hanging around BSD (place near my house) with family. Watching movies with a girl that gonna be my chairmate at this grade. Doing some meeting at school. Visiting my siblings.....and buying some clothes at Tanah Abang with my mom <3

Well, thank God for giving me great time along this holiday. Although only 2 weeks but thank God for giving me your blessing J and wish me luck for tomorrow, the first day being a 2nd grade student, hopefully everything goes fluently as it seems.

No comments:

Post a Comment