Thursday, July 15, 2010

Accident :''''''(

HEY. I wanna share smth about this......i wrote this one on my memo pad on my phone at July, 13rd.

You'll never guess what happen to me today. This is 2nd day at school being a 2nd grade student, and I got an accident this morning. I never guess it before, who knows that accident would come over me? Nobody knows except Allah almighty. But I was feeling unwell since yesterday, that brought me badmood and slept lately. And the effect is, I was sleepy when riding my motorcycle. and CRAP! I fell down in the middle of the road, rolling down the street and CRAP! My head was crashing with the road. Ah I was so sad if I remember the accident:( well at the first time I didn't feel anything hurt but eventually I felt sick and got wound over my left foot. I was crying when I arrived at school gaah I couldn't hold the pain and its illness. It was so hurt! This is the worst accident I've ever faced :( I couldn't hold this tears to fall down, eventually I cried and cried. I felt guilty although there's no other victims. My foot bleeding and.....I'm wounded. I have a big-red blood-wound :( well this is such an heart rending experience that could give me a moral value. You know I was really gratitude to God for saving me. If You're not be there, I won't be here now. It's all because of You ya Allah

No comments:

Post a Comment