Saturday, April 23, 2016

You'll get the hang of it



7/4/2016

I still can’t the hang of it. I still don’t know the rules of these games. I was all confused yet curious.
I am so sick of comparing things of each other. Cause everyday you see your friends were doing things! But you didn’t. You missed a day.

Now I appreciate even little thing. How thing turns to be so precious right now even for a tiny little moment. In these first 4 hectic days of my life, I found it hard to eat regularly, even to pray on time. How these is really challenging. I found it best when I sit for a while drinking a decent mineral water. I found little thing mean the world to me.

As rate of stress out increasing, a smile less appeared. Every times I arrived at home, my mind weighed of whom about to come for the following days. I was thinking like, the whole world should know what we’re doing here with all of these difficulties. But maybe it’s equal as what architectural student doing out there where they can’t even get a decent sleep time for a week or month. It's equal as what soldiers doing out there, they practice daily getting pushed to the weakest point. I think every profession got their own difficulties.You never know if there’s other profession out there which got harder assignment to do than yours.You should be grateful, still.

I’ve heard it from my relatives in the health profession. They faced it too, how struggled they were in finishing their last project. Their very last work before they plunge in to the community. I heard it too from my mom that her lecturer was a serious serial killer but successfully made her to be getting used with syringe and stuff.

Wish I can get the hang of it immediately. Wish I can understand how to play this Hunger-Maze-Runner-Game, in real life. Me and my friends. Me and all of those students who's facing co-assistant life out there.

Once you made a mistake, you’ll forever be dead.
And all the worry embraces me and asking myself, can I?
.
.
.
.
.
.
Say ‘worry get out of here’ – John Mayer
Well, I still have my faith – Lulu Mayer

No comments:

Post a Comment