Saturday, April 23, 2016

First story about clinical year!



Hi! I guess i'm about to post my first story in 2016. This year is gonna be my year. Since it's my big time to start this clinical year as being co-assisstant. So excited yet freakin' scared huh?! but this step must go on. Here are my story... Just sharing my thoughts about co-ass life. Eventhough I seem such a serious person but don't get it too seriously. I was being dramatic when I wrote it.



27/3/2016
Have you come to your realization that this big phase in your life is about to begin? One time I was opened my door and see the mirror.

Gosh it’s just near.
We’re about to be chopped in to pieces. Or worse.

People say so.

6/4/2016
Today was definitely a complete tiring day! I almost lost my sanity. I am awfully about to explode. How could these be so friggin hard? How am I going to face these friggin things?
The first 5 minutes in that room already driving me crazy. I was feeling like wanted to shoot me right in my head. I’ll be dead. Right at that second. I was kind of lost it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment