Sunday, July 27, 2014

Sacrificing Thing

Always fascinated when I see someone who sacrifices anything for the sake of many people. Simply look at that man who stands the whole day beneath the sun beam controlling the traffic. He let his skin get tanned. And also other people who do such thing that takes  some parts of either his/her life or body to complete other people's need.

They just precede people's business. That simple. Eventhogh it's hard to do, but that could be life worth living.

I salute them all for their aspiring intention to help people, in a real way. It's like they are made of full of strength and willingness which not everyone could have. That just impressed me and challenged me if I could do such sacrifice like them.

How far have you done sacrificing things?

No comments:

Post a Comment