Friday, June 13, 2014

Go Away My Enemy!



oh right now. there are so many things that wander around my mind. I actually got nothing much to think about, but this head just feel so heavy. i got this one that i'm not sure to control at. i got this lappy problem that always screw up my day. i also got this unfinished business on my own. i have this enemy right beneath my head

for all this time i finally realized that my mind is my biggest enemy i've ever found. my mind somehow contains poison that can make myself feel depressed. i have this whisper that come from my mind to my soul, which saying all the bad thing of me. all of my mistakes. all of my weakness. all of my pressure point (that's what Magnussen said on Sherlock Holmes, season 3 to be exact).

whenever it comes to my pressure point, all i do is mocking myself. it's like i just happen to humiliate my own self. oh that take hours to make me back in my sanity. until i realized and got the trick that, since my mind is my biggest enemy, i have to keep it on track. i often utter words of how i really hate myself before, and now i have to change it. maybe i can try to encourage myself more so that i can remain my positive thoughts.

well, it turns out to be horrible thing if i don't recognize this discrepancy of my mind. Thank God, i realize this fact that almost killed me.

i would try my best to keep myself in sanity. well, i have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment