Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The Past


I myself and some people who feel this same feeling know that remembering the past is not a good idea. I kind of hate it. Past event which wasn’t really a good thing for me; past which makes me feel guilty, past which puts me in the corner taking as me as the main suspect in some tragedies or seemingly take me as a bad girl in criminal series, past which drowns me and brings me to the lowest mood, past that ravels in a bad way, past which gets me burst some tears. I hate to remember it. i hate to know the fact that i wasn’t good to somebody at that time. i hate it to know the fact that i didn't do what i should’ve done. I hate to know that i regret it
Yet I don't understand why there were past events that i hate the most. Even i hate it to take a glimpse to look back again. 

Past are just past. Nothing else i can do to change it since it already happened. Nothing could change it but we all know that we have to embrace it. Embrace either in a good way or bad way. Why would we have to emerge the bad thing while the good one are way more better? 
Why do some people hate past? Past which contains memories. What kind of memories that could unravel now? Things scattered fast, moved fast, words of mouths works that fast, every single thing anyone could know now---ok then why? Why do we have to worried about our past? Nothing to worry about actually, because what matters is how we embrace it in a good way and to learn from it. Things happened because it has that great value to learn. 

I know that i cant let myself drown in bad situation, so i have to think about it in a positive way, no matter what. Wouldn’t that be more nice if everything’s okay without any revenge or any hatred between people? Of course, life would be more beautiful with peacefulness without thinking about past that left a hole in the heart and without any bad prejudice.

No comments:

Post a Comment