Wednesday, January 9, 2013

HELLO 2013!


WELCOME 2013!
Hi universe, I know I've been too much away from this blog and that's why i misssssssss this a lot! i miss my spare time writing on this blog! i've been longing for this time! i've been stuck on that hectic time as a freshmen......since i could barely handle my time that well.....and yet i found some pieces of brand new things to learn.

Good thing is, now i already had the book which regulate myself better. My agenda. Yep. That small note book from my dad in my 15th birthday. I never thought that i would use that note book because that’s too childish but then, now in my college life, that simple book help me a lot in controlling my schedule and my to do list. By having an agenda, it can be as reminder whether there’s any appointment at some day. Besides, it can be a motivator too, since there are a check-list colomn besides the to-do-list, so it triggers me to immediately put some checks and do it all on time. It can be a diary somehow, or it can be a note just to write important thing that just crossed mind. So go get your agenda now! #Believe me, it helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment