Monday, January 9, 2012

some things i'd like to share, eh?

8 January already! 02.30 AM

And tommorow is gonna be 9 january which will be our first time go to school after having 2 weeks of holiday. So excited about going back to school! I've been missing my friends a lot! My chairmate, my best friends and others. I've been missing their smile and laughter, those things which I can hardly see every time we have holidays this long, if we don't happen spending the holiday with them especially. Hmm I've just watched The Help by the way, but just the 1st part and 2nd part will be watched today at noon. *what’s so important telling that last sentence on blog?*

Ok right now I want to state smth. It's 2. 30 now and I have to wake up at 4. 30 to pray then after that I can go back to sleep again, but I plan to wake up at 7. So the thing is, I had plenty of sleep yesterday, and it ended up me not reading anything I planned I would finish. I still got to write biology summary and do some exercises of UN(National Exams). That are things I wish I had finished before Monday. So today I'd like to try, see if I could make it. And then I need to get some fun, at least before I open the door which lead me back to class again which means I should really need to get a lot more preparation for the UN and other stuffs. Yet I have to remember one thing; as a human who will be struggling upon this UN thing I need extra energy to get myself more focus on everything, the energy is related to my sleep time. If I happen to have plenty sleep, the next morning I'm gonna be careless, focus-less and other-less things. BUT if I happen to have enough sleep for at least 5 hours, or 6, or 4, or some hours which I think I'm gonna feel good enough at, that's gonna get me more focus, and more something. So I've come to a conclusion that sleep is really important in helping me to go through the UN thing and other important stuff afterwards. Well it's almost 3 and I should be getting going to hit the hay. Night people! I mean night my lappy!

I've been thinking to write about 'why school should give students an extra day off'. It comes up by the articles I found which says 'don't let yourself be in a stress or frustating, just go get some fun, however we will always need vacation to free our minds out of heavy thoughts'.

8 January. Evening.

Today I got another priceless thing to learn. About the silaturahmi or ‘visiting the relatives. One of my grandpa said that 'we need to introduce our children to always visit each other, to keep the bonding between us as a family relation, so later the bonding won't ever be apart'. That was just beautiful thing to learn. I didn't even feel regret having visited my relatives, I could know some sweet story from my big family. Couldn't be happier having relatives like this. Subhanallah. Most of my cousins already got a job with that young faces. They've passed college. I could see a glimpse of their smile which shows a pretty good sign. How sweet! Those things gave me a spirit to go through everything onwards. They all passed the same exact moment as I'm about to face now, the UN. *Anyway it's D-97 to the UN day. Whoa. Let's not panic.* Well, since they could make it; they passed from high school, college, got a job, they're happy, they're already at that point, then why can't i make it? i gotta make it. And those things make me....blown. Cool! I salute all of my cousins and people I met today!

No comments:

Post a Comment