Friday, April 29, 2011

I'm happy to have you guys

18 April
Today was genuinely fun! Exactly about what I got at Hall C Senayan, basketball practice. Dude, I was blown away by what I got with you guys. I'm about to cry by the time I remember that my life on basketball isn't long anymore. It's the end of April. And the rest is May. No big chance to catch the ball at June. Dude :/ I STILL WANT TO HAVE basketball practice and its guys. Our team. You guys. Our togetherness, both seniors and juniors. We're awesome guys! The things which always blow us off of is, our togetherness and those unforgettable laughters. Tired -what I always feel by the time I get basketball practice- but fun! My tiredness and my sweaten body well-covered by those amazing laughter and priceless experience. although at the very first time i thought i was weak on playing basketball, but then it turns out to; just go with it, later, you'd getting used to do this game. You guys are the reason why i don’t want to miss any chance to have basketball practice. I know another day might be another hectic day, and as long as i have a time and chance to have basketball practice, so i will. I always will. I wonder if THIS togetherness could’ve appeared since the first term, there would’ve been no problem in the middle of it. Yeah the obstacles we through &the problem we got are not a big deal to stop throwing, catching and dribling the ball. Just let the things flying then we still keep moving on the field. The basketball field as a place where we used to show our glimpse ability to play basketball, will not be there at the upcoming event at school. But the absence of the basketball field on that event is not the reason to get our mood dropped. Although it's impossible to not feeling sad about the absence of it, but that should be thing to be faced together, to make us more bound together. However, no matter what, we still one, one team bringing the sake of school’s name. Even though i dont know how sad it feels by the time i would leave that basketball field with those remarkable moment on it, as long as there’s still time to make it more stunning in the end, so i would try to make it.

Today was amazing and hope tomorrow would be the same, even better. Thank god for giving me chance in doing all of things I did on the field. i wish i could capture the moment i got today. Love today, past, and another day ! J

the team of 2011-2012 graders. Miss you 2011 graders xx

the new team, 2012-2013 graders. Go Fight Win, Buddies


No comments:

Post a Comment