Tuesday, April 19, 2011

another blabs left behind

29 march. Man, you gotta be joking.

It was raining and there's two exams await. I was riding my motorcycle smoothly. With no obstacles. Peacefully. But then.......I felt smth happened to the wheel. Until I realize that the road gave me something. The handlebar suddenly getting undercontrol which had made me get total panic. But that's not the exact problem. The thing I got was, the tires was leak! I don't know where exactly I got the nail and I don't know why the hell that nail could choose me as a victim. The feeling I got the most was, PANIC and WORRIED if I would arrive late and couldn't have the exams. Luckily, right beside the road where I got my tires leak, there's a bengkel(shop for repairing vehicles). Thank god. Without any blabs, I asked the mechanic to fix the tires. When I was busy to get the raincoat off me, I got a brilliant idea! First, I called my dad about what happened to me and asked his permission to call the teacher who's working at noticing late students. My plan's working was, I was going to call that teacher and asked for permission of coming late because of this-road-sudden problem. And then yeap! They granted my permission for late coming. so now, just needed to wait for the mechanic to finish repairing the tires and then i could go to school not on fire. awesome, by the time i entered school knowing the gate already closed, i told the security man that i've phoned the teacher for late-coming permission and after that teacher asked my name if i was the student who just phoned, he let me enter the class; without any record of late or punishment thing. pfff loads of thanks to God who has given me ease at dealing with problem on the road and ease in doing exams J

No comments:

Post a Comment