Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Last Sunday Morning on March

Happy sunday humans!

This morning I had an awesome opening, something on cyber world greeting. Plus driving around and then doing sport (Y) my dad made me playing badminton. It's been long time tho I didn't meet shuttlecock. It's always great doing sport in sunday morning without thinking what's coming around tomorrow. Although I know tomorrow will always come. That means another busy weekday begin. It made meh think that 7days isn't quiet enough for student, like meh. Here I elaborate it; so 5days of week we spend at school. Plus one day for basketball practice at school on sadturday. At home I need to prepare for monday and another weekday, because there're ass-ignments and exams approaching. Besides I need some entertaining with friends either family. The matter is, if I spend my awesome weekend with fighting on my desk, How do I get some entertaining thing? Weekend supposed to be spent by hanging around somewhere not related with school. Although sunday evening must be at home and prepare for the following day, but at least I could spend the whole sat-afternoon til sunday afternoon without any thought bout school. If I were a person who doesn't really care about school, I would not be THIS care and THIS worried about the assignment or exam coming in. But it happens that I'm kind of care bout school, and I can't help myself if I got unwell-prepared things for school and got bad achieve. I gotta get achievement. well if i could just forget it, i would. one thing inside my mind why i still stand for this is, i wanna reach my dream. these all school things would be meant so much to me later, i know. we need to take this as special things because thank god you're there at school, having friends and teachers who always give you tasks, plus some sweet memories over there. this life wont be meant well if there's no school tasks.

PS: Thanks Dad for giving me some driving practice in this last 2 weeks :D

No comments:

Post a Comment