Thursday, March 17, 2011

crap, eh?

March already.

First day of holiday. Home. Feel ease at home, just the way it is. Am i supossed to go somewhere else on earth today? I’ve figured it out. Yesterday i was thinking how i spend my holiday. No idea. Or if i have an idea, i’d go somewhere alone. I mean yeah just myself. and today just hanging around this kind of mess city, pamulang. My life today were; accompanying my brother to school and then home, having a super quick bike ride and then pick another brother up and then home home and home home. I aint sick of this condition, but i can barely survive myself if i would do this to the next 6 days. i ain't expert at riding motorcycle. I’d be throwing up everyday. I mean it. Im totally sick at riding motorcycle when i don’t need to. I’m supposed to be sleeping and doing something which isn’t related with motorcycle. I mean, can i get a chance not to riding motorcycle for a while? it's good that motorcycle able to accompany me to everywhere. Yeah motorcycle becoming one of important thing in my life now. but that doesn't mean i'm locked at 'i could ride it and involve that much to it'. the matter is, people give me errands to do accompanying-and-picking something up like that and i don't want it. i need a rest out of riding. You know im kind of worried my back would be getting sick of sitting on the motorcycle, and my hand sick of handling the handle bar. How would it be?

And about the plans i’ve made with my friends.....i think i’m getting sick of it really soon. I mean it’s all mess. i'm afraid it'll end up i can’t attend anything and gonna get stuck at home. Oh i really wish i could realize the plans. I need a glimpse of refresh air out of home and glimpse of entertaining thingy out there. I need some fun, that exactly what i’m talkin about.

you'd rather ignore this crap. lol 8)

No comments:

Post a Comment