Thursday, November 11, 2010

random, again

TODAY. i got a day full with MATH! funny though, but then, freakinly made me crazy. i can't figure out how to solve about trigonometric problem with high level difficulty...mm-hm. i have to be creative to find a way to solve this problem, because for the identity of trigonometric really needs ur creativity to get the answer. you have to use one formula, but then you can use another formula, if you still can't find it, you gotta change it with another formula, and so on. so you have to be creative which way will you gonna take. ah yeah whatever.
by the way. there's not only one way to reach something. there might be another good way, or even worse. but the point is, you can reach something that you really wanted to reach. yeah. that's what i got right now. i really want to reach my dream. i'd never forget my promises to do that. wish me luck for pursuing my great dreams, pals.

well, i (still) have no hell idea about *something i can't tell here*. something that really ruining my mind everytime i meet him.

No comments:

Post a Comment