Sunday, March 7, 2021

Surreptitious Prayer

Today my heart was flattered


my aunt called my uncle for me

he said like, I pray for you always, only you, all the best for you

in the middle of my working hour

it really touched my heart 

permeate thru my deepest soul

but I had to control myself

I gulped so hard 

holding back tears

right at the Ashar prayer

I finally burst into tears

hoping that Allah will repay the good deeds my uncle does to me

so does the other people out there

who pray for me

whether it's my friends, relatives, or the one who has prayed for me once

that's the sweetest human thing


He's pretty much the one who knew me well after my dad

knew all my story and such

It wasn't easy for me

but I know, out there, people are struggling way harder than me

I was just given a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment