Thursday, August 9, 2018

Check Point


Hey 14th april already. Right at this second

Been having some other roller coasters, you know.
Today has come to conclusion that I am so grateful to have the chance studying dentistry.
People may think it’s not an easy peasy thing.
But in here, I got beyond terrific experiences indeed.
First of all, my campus mostly filled with girls. So I kinda feel protected in here, in a good way.
Second of all; I learnt to rise right after I fell off.
I learnt to not fall too deep onto something.
I learnt to have some specific acceleration graphic to move on.
There’s also this particular oral test that pretty much challenging.
There’s this moment when all you have to do is smile, and just swallow what went off right in front of you.
Day by days I realized that there’s really nothing you can do to wish something change for a good reason, but trusting Almighty Allah.
Days where you’re about to meet the end of the road, you realize that you really nothing in this world. You really got no power, but coming from Allah’s.

Kalau bukan karena Allah, maka mustahil aku bisa melakukan ini semua.
Kalau bukan untuk Allah, maka aku gak akan sampai disini, aku bisa saja masih terjatuh.
Kalau bukan oleh Allah, maka aku gak akan selamat pulang pergi Serpong- Salemba.

The moment where, you know you’re at your worst day but you can’t emphasize its feeling anymore to yourself and anyone, and all you need to do is seeking for motivation from anywhere, like literally anywhere you have to rise your spirit up for no matter what.
I’ve said that I was the least convincing person. And life challenge me with that. How was I going to make my lecturers convinced of my words?
If it’s not from Allah, there’s no way I could pass that.

No comments:

Post a Comment