Sunday, August 23, 2015

The Planner

Okay now 11th of August 11.22 PM
Before I close my eyes I would like to share something
About the things I am planning
As time goes by, the more I realize that no matter how good and well-managed your plan is, if God doesn’t give permission; then no/ not yet/ not now.

No matter how good and well-managed your plans are, God’s plans are the best plan ever existed. It occurred to me when I was at laboratory trying to conduct this so called experiment of cell culture. I’ve planned each day with my a-to-z to-do list as well, but one day it got stuck. The cells failed to grow. That means I have to ‘rearrange my plan’.

The thing about planning could be the most interesting one yet challenging. At the moment you can measure yourself for how far you’d reach something. But sometimes it leaves worry to yourself whether you can make it through what you wanna reach.

There’s the point, which determines how big your will to pursue the goals you’ve written. Frankly, I write and reflect myself at this writing simultaneously. I am not that good person who can manage this thing, I ain't even an expert on this, but take my advice; you gotta defeat the enemy inside your mind; your worry and also laziness. I am also still working hard on it :’’’)

So, I might need plan B, or maybe plan CDEFGH….Z to let myself remain calm. And in every plan with anything happens inside it, I believe that it’s the best plan God has given to me. After all the things I’ve been striving for, let God do the rest.


I don’t know where I got this words but I realize that if you find something that didn’t fit your dream happens to your life, then you have a choice whether or not to get back up. When you choose to get back up, believe that nothing can stop yourself until you reach your dream; the bigger dream only God knows when you’ll reach. Have a faith on The One who gives you what you need, eventhough it may not what you wanted. Have a faith on The One who has everything that you wanna reach on your dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment