Friday, June 26, 2015

Night Sky

Tonight the sky was beautiful while I was doing stargazing. There’s this half-rounded moon and some stars scatter around it. It just reminds me to that night where I was in the other side of my country.

I was at Sumbawa Island last year, around this month. Today was exactly the time where I did stargazing at the Lopok Village, West Sumbawa. It was the most beautiful night I’ve ever seen because there were like so so many stunning stars scatter around that navy-colored sky surrounded by its nicest weather there. We were hanging around the city by picked-up car, so there’s no border to see that night sky. Me and my friends were all staring at the sky….amazed by what we got at that day. We were just about to finish our project conducting dental service to the community there, the good deed I’ve been dreaming to do too. It’s more like a gift from Our Creator J What sky had offered us to see, and exhibited some enormous night view upon the sky completely made our eyes all glistened. And that made my mouth murmured, Thank You God.



Thank You for beautiful scenery that earth endlessly offers to us. Make us ease to always be grateful for what You give, even by simple thing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment