Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Waterfall trip

Couple days ago I was visiting Solo, Central Java. I went there with my family who's in the need of having simple-but-good-enough holiday. We choosed the place near Jogja to travel around and Solo was crossed the mind first.

The hottest place was this waterfall, after Mt. Lawu of course, as I got from google. Along the way to get there, the scenery always offered to blow me through my mind. As I arrived at the waterfall site, there were a lot of monkeys who looked scary rather than funny, to me. Cause they're literally ah-lot! But that's cool enough, many people enjoyed of having them around, fed them, took photo with baby monkey, and such.

So it called Grojogan Sewu waterfall. The height is 81 meters. It's located at mountainside of Mt. Lawu, Karanganyar. The waterfall is included in forest tourism area, that's why they got monkeys around, hot water pool and such. I could only stare at the waterfall and this cliff surrounding it.

(To be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment