Sunday, July 28, 2013

Words




27 of july

Things did fly so fast. Now I am at Pekalongan, my beloved village. Hmmm now I want to talk about the words that we utter. Do you realize that every word that comes out from the mouth may be the words that ease someone else’s feeling? Do you realize that words can be sucha healer for someone but at some point can be a killer too? 
I met this person whose word she uttered was all like an angle’s whisper. She made my shattered mind turn to be well-minded mind. It’s just that simple word, but came as a huge wave that just swept the trash over the sand of my heart. It’s like there’s a wind that blew dust of despair out of my heart and came as a fresh air which swing my heart. 
I was so impressed, indeed. The light bulb over my head shines again, giving the energy to keep stepping up to the path which only God knows what’s coming; to keep doing things in the name God until only God knows when we stop; to keep struggling to this journey which only God knows where its end. 
As long as we have the chance, it's time to utter words which can be beneficial for others. Though most times we don’t have a chance to think first before uttering the words, it’s never wrong to try it. Try to utter words which can send sparkles to someone’s mind and light them up. Who knows that the last word we utter in this world to anybody could change big things in a good way?

No comments:

Post a Comment