Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Intersection




I’m right at the intersection to find my audacity. I’ve been holding onto something which i think i would never loose but now i kinda loose it. And that affects my life pretty much. Hesitation appears out of nowhere and gradually makes the mess out of the tranquility i’ve been having. I have no idea why worry comes after hesitation, it puts me to the corner of the room of confusion which i have no idea how to make an escape from it.
Yet i end up with the idea that i would always have to choose among every options that come through this life. Life is a choice, so pick which one and savor it. I know it’s always a hard time before choosing the options you have no idea how in the future it would be, but yeah that’s it. All i have to do is to think about it deeper and further, righteously. And consider the plus and minus point that might come afterwards. If it takes too many minus, i’d leave it.
You know when there’s a word comes out from anybody which gets you startled, conscious, or even amazed, that might be the message from God. To help you choose which way you should continue your step at. To make you realize of things or to wake you up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment