Sunday, October 23, 2011

im officially missing this

Hello pippa. How you guys doing? Been long time since the last time i wrote smth here. You know, it becomes more hectic, like really hectic. I pass at least 2 daily exams per week and uncountable tasks per week and i only got 9 or 10 hours at home which 4 or 5 hours for sleep and the rest for doing task, if it possible. See? Can you guys imagine how well i do have to manage my time to do all of the task and study all of the exams? Im pretty much could (not) handle that as well. You know, by the time i arrived at home after having additional courses, all i got was tiredness. I was all tired. Like, oh god what thing do i have to start first? I mean i got a lot of things to do and i have sort of confusion which subject to be done at first, and then i opened my laptop to find an entertaiment such as hearing some musics or watching smth but it always ends up with tweeting or doing unimportant things until i realize oh gosh what the hell i was doing, then i got 3 step away from lappy, then i put the pillow right on my back near my bed, to make me sit still and capable enough for studying, but it always ends up by overslept. I often overslept while sitting and holding my books with my head right headed banging to left or right even to the up and i found myself after i woke up, i got a stiff neck. That’s what i always had this last 2 weeks. And i didnt eat dinner and slept earlier at 9 pm because of too tired to awake. and woke up 2 or 3 hours before i go to school and i was like, gosh i havent done anything aaa and i was rushing doing task and studying. Until im writing this now and realize, i cant be this. Always sleeping earlier is not gonna lead me to accomplish anything. I want the old me. when i could stay all over night and only sleep for couple of hours. I want me to do that again. I got it. There’s no way i would postpond anything or just dont care about my task, yet i have to force myself doing that no matter how tired i am. I need to sacrifice! Sacrifice my time and energy for reaching my aim! Getting my goal! #this is actually my monologue but i dont know who’s gonna hear me so i end up say these things while typing all i say. Goodness, i miss my spare time doing nothing and all i do is just chatting or surfing through this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment