Saturday, February 26, 2011

THIS WON'T BE FEBBUARY IF I DON'T POST THIS


Its 19 feb and now I'm sitting right underneath the full moon. I'm way speecless in describing this sky on this night. I'm figuring out how to capture this awesome view. Ew my digcam isn't working and I dnt have slr or smth. Ah how could I capture this cool view?!oh you really have to go here, to my house and see the greatness of this view. I feel like the moon shining my home much more than the other house. I'm turning off the front lamp on my house, and now I can see the brightest light at night.



23feb now. Je suis en retard. No way! Gosh! been trying so hard not to come late. Man you kidding me. Now new record, I got 2 times of late. Ew if I got 3, that means my parent will be called and......yeah you know. From now, I rly have to wake up earlier and and go to school at 5. 15. Oh no, breakfast haven't ready yet, so umm 5. 20. I really have tooooo! If I don't, I will be in so much trouble. Actually by the time I reached school finding the gate already closed, I overthink, how if I turn around and go home. goshhhh. Now I kinda regret not to do that thought. If I could've just turned around, I wouldn't have been in trouble like this.

5mins head off to 24 febuary 2011. Haven't slept any. After more than 12hours not even touch ANY of my bed, now I'm totally laying over here. I'm really tired. Sure. My head starting to explode or smth. I'm way too tired by that school stuff. Something really needs to help me to get rid of it. Just don't ask about how my task was. And what I got today are, je ne pas en retard, mais, I had to walk by my motorcycle to gas station because run out of gasoline when I went back home. so here i tell ya; suddenly after I got my motor couldn't run, I was extremelly shock. I kept saying, something must be kidding me. Oh please, I was in the middle of the way and don't ask me how i'm working to walk by my motorcycle to gas station because it's too cool yet pathetic. sarcasm again. HFFFFFT kinda embarassing tho; the only girl on earth who ride motorcycle and suddenly got run out of gasoline and had to walk by her motorcycle to gas station, ALONE and the more pathetic thing is, NOONE HELP ME. those ppl that i passed just looked at me and that's it, why didn't you just help me over here dood! kind of wondering why this ppl on earth isn't much friendly as i expected. oh what the world was thinking now. EW OKAY That's my first experience! pretty good tho. Why good, is just because I thank God I got that problem, because if I didn't, I would always postpond myself to buy gasoline.

No comments:

Post a Comment