Friday, January 7, 2011

RANDOM THINGS 2

hellopeople.
now already 2011, and this random post gonna be my first posting. okay since we're in the very beginning in this year, i wanna say HAPPY NEW YEAR, WELCOME 2011.
For this year, i wanna be a more better person. there's nothing special about my wish-list, but realizing it is my goal. talking about goal, this year i wanna save up more much money. won't spend it to unnecessary thing, i don't think i could have much money as i expected tho, but yeah let's see about my effort to save for rainy days. and about school thing, been busy enough about this first week of school. tasks already started, like things already started spinning and ruining over my head. a very much rest time is really needed. i'm way restless, because of common thing, sleep late night but wake up very earlier. lot things different after school started; i couldn't have my insomnia time, i rarely see this cool cyber world, less time to play guitar, less time to spend my time in front of this monitor, and the most make a difference is, i lost my much-rest time. those things shouldn't have changed that much actually. and about myself, i got several things to think about now. it seems like, i haven't found the-real-me. yeah i'm not that brave person, i guess that's the problem. i don't have that big bravery til this second. i don't know what brings me to write about this privacy, but really, i just want to write. this must be things that everyone shouldn't have known, but is it okay if i just want to share here, init? this just sucha crap huh? so many craps about things happened to me. whatta world. we never know what's coming up next.

No comments:

Post a Comment